A priority zone is a specific area within a meeting or conference room that is acoustically emphasized. This means that the audio signal in this area is weighted more heavily than in the rest of the room. For example, the priority zone may cover the position of a person, such as a CEO, whose speech should take precedence over other participants in a meeting.
Dive into the exciting world of new features of the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone!
Want to learn more about the new features of the ceiling microphone? We have compiled an overview of all available blog posts for you here:
- Go directly to the blog post “How TruVoicelift brings tomorrow’s speech intelligibility to your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How to configure your meetings in a more customized way with Advanced Exclusion Zones”
- Go directly to the blog post “How the Frequency Shifter enables optimal feedback suppression in your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How Integrated Feedback Prevent Mute Protects Your Meetings from Unwanted Feedback”
- Go directly to the blog post “How Noise Gate Prevents Distracting Noise in Your Meetings”