The noise gate function prevents the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone from picking up unwanted background noise while the microphone beam is not picking up an active speaker. The settings for the noise gate can be edited in the Sennheiser Control Cockpit. A specific decibel threshold can be set here. During pauses in speech, only audio signals above this defined level will activate the microphone. In addition to this decibel threshold, the “Hold Time” setting can also be individually configured. It allows a smooth transition between open and closed microphone from 50 to 1000 milliseconds.
Dive into the exciting world of new features of the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone!
Want to learn more about the new features of the ceiling microphone? We have compiled an overview of all available blog posts for you here:
- Go directly to the blog post “How TruVoicelift brings tomorrow’s speech intelligibility to your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How to configure your meetings in a more customized way with Advanced Exclusion Zones”
- Go directly to the blog post “How to use the Priority Zone to create targeted focus in your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How the Frequency Shifter enables optimal feedback suppression in your meetings”
- Go directly to the blog post “How Integrated Feedback Prevent Mute Protects Your Meetings from Unwanted Feedback”