Sydney/Wedemark, March 28, 2020 – Tune in to Sennheiser’s #DontStopTheMusic series to experience fantastic live performances! Broadcast live via IGTV, artists Raul Rodriguez, Jay Style, The Talbott Brothers, St. Panther, DJ Fly, Citizen (Mat Kerekes), Bob Sinclar and Third Eye Blind will turn your home into a concert stage.
Live concert streams from Saturday, March 28 to Wednesday, April 1
Please note that some countries change to daylight saving time this weekend – make sure to follow @Sennheiser on Instagram and switch on notifications in IGTV to receive alerts: This is also helpful as dates and artists may be subject to change at short notice.
- Raul Rodriguez (@raulrodriguezmusic): Friday, March 27, 18:00 UTC (Saturday, March 28, 5:00 a.m. AEDT)
- Jay Style (@jaystylemusic): Saturday, March 28, 15:00 UTC (Sunday, March 29, 2:00 a.m. AEDT)
- The Talbott Brothers (@talbottbrothers): Saturday, March 28, 20:00 UTC (Sunday, March 29, 7:00 a.m. AEDT)
- St. Panther (@stpanther): Sunday, March 29 at 19:00 UTC (Monday, March 30, 6:00 a.m. AEDT)
- DJ Fly (@djfly): Sunday, March 29 at 15:00 UTC (Monday, March 30, 2:00 a.m. AEDT)
- Citizen – Mat Kerekes (@matkerekes): Monday, March 30 at 19:00 UTC (Tuesday, March 31, 6:00 a.m. AEDT)
- Bob Sinclar (@bobsinclar): Monday, March 30 at 12:00 UTC (Monday, March 30, 11:00 p.m. AEDT)
A note on these tricky time zones :-)
We have heard from some of you that the times given were a bit confusing depending on where in the world you live – and it gets harder this weekend too as some countries are starting summer time! That’s why we have now provided times with a 24-hour system in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Please also check out http://www.sennheiser.com/anniversary for the next livestream dates. There’s also a great selection of music videos to watch and listen to, ranging from immersive jazz club recordings, to living room electro sets, to live takes from recording studios. Just put on your headphones (or turn up the speakers) and immerse yourself in the music!
It’s free but why not donate to fight the coronavirus?
At Sennheiser, we’re delighted to be working with these fantastic artists to help spread positivity by putting on exclusive concerts. They’re totally free, but if you do want to say thank you, do consider supporting the WHO in its fight against the coronavirus:
For your social media channels:
Enjoy your favorite artists at home and check out the exclusive concerts in Sennheiser’s (@Sennheiser) streaming concert series – live on Instagram! #DontStopTheMusic